Its easy to start using the MailWatch service. Follow these three simple steps to begin protecting your business from email threats.
Step 1 β Determine which version of the MailWatch service is right for you
MailWatch is available in two editions Enterprise and Professional. Enterprise is designed for companies with email and security administrators that want to fully manage email security, set custom policies and create custom reports. MailWatch Professional comes fully pre-configured with policies set for your specific industry, includes standard reports to measure effectiveness, and can be administered by a non-technical person. Use our simple questionnaire to choose the right MailWatch service for your business.
Step 2 β Complete the MailWatch sign-up form
To complete the form, you will need the following information:
• How many unique email accounts do you have?
• What domains do you want to protect? (ex. companyname.com)?
• What is your monthly email volume both inbound and outbound?
• Who will be the technical and billing contacts?
• How do you want to be billed for the service invoiced every month or charged to a credit card?
Once you have this information, you can complete the online form and email it to our provisioning team.
Step 3 β Redirect your email through MailWatch
After you have submitted the MailWatch sign-up form, a provisioning technician will contact you to guide you through the process of redirecting your emails to MailWatch, and provide an orientation on using the MailWatch web portal.